Since April 2013 Stirling Highland Games has been able to strengthen its position as Stirling’s leading annual cultural sporting event thanks to the valued support of our Patrons, Partners, Supporters and Friends of Stirling Highland Games. The committee is hugely grateful to all of our funding partners, each of whom plays a vital role in the jigsaw that helps to grow our transformational tourism event.
Since 2014, with support from our Funding Partners, the Stirling Highland Games event has:
- attracted over 25,000 visitors
- generated £1.7m economic impact on the Stirling economy
- provided CPD to over 300 volunteers
- provided practical learning experiences to 150 young people aged between 16 and 40
- provides a new cultural destination experience
- provides the areas most affordable day out in Stirling
If your business is interested in becoming a Patron, Partner or Supporter please contact the office for a chat. If you are interested in contributing a donation or becoming a Friend of Stirling Highland Games please donate here.